THE CENTRE FOR INNOVATION AND CREATIVITY – STAGES 1&2
The Board is delighted to announce the next major investment in Campus development: The Centre for Innovation and Creativity. We ask for your financial support to assist in achieving a facility that will substantially enhance the learning and teaching environment across multiple faculties for so many students, both now and into the future.
The College is now focusing on the exciting renewal of the Whitehouse precinct. The three stages of the project are bold, appealing and financially ambitious for the College. To make the Centre for Innovation and Creativity a reality, we need your support. We hope you can join us in making a gift that will benefit our students and advance Northside into the future.
OUR TARGET: To achieve a minimum of 216 gifts, pledges or bequests in 2016/2017.
Gifts to the College Foundation are 100% tax-deductible.
Gifts so far
Hitting the Target – Goal 216 Gifts
Watch the animated 3d Flythrough of this excellent project.
- Drama Rooms
- Dance Studio
- Music Rooms
- Orchestral and Individual Practice Rooms
- Recording Studio
- Art Studios, display and storage areas
- Design Tech Room, Graphics Room and storage areas
- Film & TV Production Suite
- Administration and Reception
- Staff preparation areas and staff-room
- Stage 1 of “the Green”, student common
Click on the floor plan thumbnails to enlarge
Over the past seven years, we have seen the development of many new building and upgrade projects at Northside Christian College including:
- College Hall
- Library Square
- Junior Library
- Junior Computer Room
- The Terrace
- Preparatory Centre
- Refurbishment of A and B Blocks
- Junior School Playground and Shade facilities
- Basketball Court Upgrades